Saturday, February 28, 2009

Watch Falling Stars Upside Down

I didn't even know about this until I got added into a random MSN group conversation.
My first reaction was "My picture is on the template!"
My second was "ugh I look beaten up"
But whatever, its enough that we even exist much less pull it off with style and grace.

Fell asleep to a phone call I shouldn't have received.
Woke up to two phone calls I shouldn't have answered at all.
I miss my friends, I know I might lose them some day for all those stupid things I'll do, so I'll just start missing them for all those years I'd forget to remember them.

A few things I want to do right now,

Clean my room
Update my blogs
Finish my homework
Study for my driving test.

But I'll just end up wondering where the time went. Forgive me if I bring this blog down.


No comments:

Post a Comment