Tuesday, March 10, 2009

It Would've Been the Winter of my Discontent...

But there is no winter in malaysia. There is no cold air nor is there harsh wind, no snow nor hail, no frost-encrustations nor sharp icicles.

Well I'm lying abt the harsh wind part, but DAMN is it hot. Today my day started at 12pm, where it was not until 1 till i went to ac to meet up with jaws and possibly nawwar. And that was when i realized the heat. my briefs were sticking to my thighs and my shirt was getting wet... need i say more??

well anyways, heres a pic of them both, courtesy of jaws' blog : P :
Random shot, I swear.

heh heh... random sure...
well i'd post my own pics, except i didnt take any. my chinaman phone cant connect with usbs so yes. anyways, turns out it was quite a pleasant experience! Although, there was one name that would haunt me...

DECANTER

Ive included a pic so that it is more easily identifiable so that you can BLACKLIST this friggin place.

omfg if there was a restaurant that was chinese unfriendly and that cheap ppl should avoid, it is this one. We ordered a burger, some noodles, spaghetti, tea, coffee and mineral water and our bill was fucking RM55... what kind of cheap indian businessman operation are they running? Charging 5 fucking bucks for service tax when they didnt even clean up everything! Goddamn the greed of some people...
Despicable..

just because of this cursed name, i am now adding a black list of restaurants that should be condemned if u ever want to save some cash. Kenny Rogers and Secret Recipe has already been added to this list, as they charge service tax for no service at all. cheap bastards.


but the outing was good.

peace

No comments:

Post a Comment