Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Jas-Style - The Digi Wars with Darlie Toothpaste

One day while I was walking down the stairs of my house, I suddenly tripped and fell and realized that I had crossed into the magical land of narnia. Although medically it is known as a "coma" or colloquially as "Look at what that fucktard is doing", I leaped into the air and clenched my magical stick of energy and thrust myself at Azlan's feet. Although witness accounts of my story allege that I had knelt before that chinese cat that moves its paw, I have to say that Azlan was real.

His voice boomed to me, "Apply to Digi for low sms rates!" And I got up and said "Yes! Though that sounds so much like the TV ad where they were washing shampoo with hair, I'll do it!" And I got out and went about my journey. As I went out of the mystical castle, or as people say "Aryan's house", I saw a saw and a pair of spectacles. Cleverly, I took the the spectacles and glued it to the saw and shouted "HAHA! Fear me monsters of Narnia! I now have a 'see-saw'!" Immediately a large bear came in my way and slapped me on the head. Of course! I remembered suddenly. I forgot to brush my teeth!

So with my trusted see-saw, I plunged back into the depths of the castle and grabbed my Darlie toothpaste. On the way, this spectral creature which resembled my mom shouted "Don't run with that saw around!", but I knew I had to brush my teeth. But I knew thats what the Oompa Loompa's expected me to do, so I quickly grabbed Luke Skywalker's toothbrush, replaced it with my own and brushed the teeth on my saw. Quickly, rust started gathering and I smacked my head. Drats! Of course! The Oompa Loompa's expected me to EXPECT them expecting me to brush my teeth so they replaced my tooth paste with rust cream! CURSE YOU!!

Angered, I rushed to Wonka's Chocolate Factory and burst in saying "OOMPA LOOMPA'S!" But suddenly, this Indian man covered in hair resembling the batman costume appeared. I cursed at him "THATS WHY THEY CALL YOU THE DARK KNIGHT!" But before I knew it, the portal back to reality appeared and I was sucked back to reality- medically known as "waking from a coma", though people know this as "That fucktard finally got his senses". Turns out, I was in my bed trashing from a dream after reading Jas' unbelievably random post.

This is to you Jas,
You made me laugh lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment